Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some for the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good a perception you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full line of products and not seeking add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. They have too many similar providers that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the inventor ideas contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or erickmatu323.aircus.com sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as it can.